Mohammed is the Chief Investment Officer – North and South Americas, he leads QIA investments across the various asset classes in the Americas region. Also a member at QIA Executive committee.
– President – Qatar Investment Authority US Office in New York for the period 2015-2020. Mohammed led establishing QIA’s office. QIA US office hosts an investment team that supports QIA to become a significant investor in the US.
– Joined QIA in 2010, held multiple roles such as Portfolio Manager for the TMT Portfolio, Industrial Portfolio and Head of the Private Equity Funds Portfolio.
– Before joining QIA, Mohammed was a Director – Corporate Banking at Masraf Al-Rayan covering the Government and Real Estate Sectors, 2006-2010.
– Financial Analyst at ExxonMobil Treasury in Qatar, 2004-2006.
– Mohammed is a CFA Charterholder, 2013.
– MBA from TRIUM Program, 2018. Double Major Bachelor’s Degrees in Statistics and Finance from the University of Missouri – Columbia.